Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Become a Super Cool Awesome Facebook Fan - Michael


Click here to be a super cool awesome fan on Facebook!


I too have made my self a Facebook account, and when I heard about Facebook mobile, I got even more excited! So I decided to give in and make a Facebook account... All my friends said its great and that its such better then MySpace! But my application list has to be 3 pages long just so can could view everything on my friends profiles. Stop Facebook from turning into MySpace! I wouldn't blame you if you didn't become a fan just because Facebook is turning into MySpace, but, if you have Facebook, Why not??


Pictures
[top right] Facebook logo
[middle right] Facebook mobile. "Send Message to "Hands Feet" saying great page!"
[bottom right] A Facebook profile with about average applications. (I have less :)

Can you Digg It?
Help us take over the interweb by digging Hands&Feet

No comments: