Thursday, December 6, 2007

Paris Challenged me Today - Michael


Well... This all comes back to the McDonalds argument (McDonalds Post 1, McDonalds Post 2)
This is how the conversation went... Well, kinda

Paris: Do you know what I really like?
Michael: What?
Paris: Those vending machine cookies!
Michael: You know those are worse then McDonalds?
Paris: No there not!!! There so good and chewy...
Michael: They taste like dirt... and do you know what else is chewy...? FAT! They are like 1/4 fat!

There was also something in there about me being super cool and super smart!
But back to the point...
Vending Machine cookies like "Famous Amos" contain 40% of your daily value of Trans/Saturated fat!
My Mcdonalds Meal... 55%
But... My McDonalds meal is 234 g compared to the 56 g of cookie you get!

Is trans fat bad for you? Because... Wow! McDonalds only has 1g of Trans fat compared to The cookies 4 g

I would say McDonalds is much better!

2 comments:

Paris said...

That conversation is half made up.... But only what you said. Trying to make ourselves look good, are we?

Michael said...

The said "What?" And "Thats worse then McDonalds" Just... In different words... I also said that its "1/2 fat" I over exaggerated about that one...