Friday, December 7, 2007

Cats In Boxes - Michael

Now that the holidays have come around...
Strange Holiday Traditions..?

Archive
1. Cats in boxes
Video
2. Buses dressed live Rudolph
Pictures
3. Sales People!
Picture coming when I find my camera!

Cats in boxes!
One of the reasons I love the holidays is wrapping presents... the cats always seem to know how to make the dull wrapping much more fun! My cats Milo and Boots seem to get into everything, and with only my cell phone I filmed this little video to show you all what I mean.
Please note this video has very loud sounds, make sure your speakers are at a comfortable listening volume.
Buses dressed like Rudolph
This surprised me, but it also annoyed me! Well, Mainly because there was only one bus that I saw and at that time my phone was out of battery but I will put up a beautiful picture that I drew in a few hours...


Sales People...
Well, I guess it really has something to do with the holidays... but I still think its stupid that there is 2 customers and 6 sales people around the iPod table... I guess there really trying to get rid of the iPods.. But i was trying to get a look, and well, there was no way to get past the wall or sales people! Guess Paris isn't getting an iPod from me for Christmas... I really don't think he would have gotten one from me anyway!

No comments: